Product Name: Super Affiliate system 3.0
Overall Ranking: 70 out of 100
Price: $997 + $1k(for driving traffic) + Upsells
Owner/s: John Crestani
Skill Level: Beginner – Intermediate
Who Is The Founder of Super Affiliate System 3.0?
The founder of this interesting training program is John Crestani, he was an ordinary guy, who like everybody else made some very serious mistakes, he dropped out of school…who doesn’t think of doing that sometimes?
I mean with the student loans and the pressure, not to mention going to classes, only for you to wonder where the day went.
Anyways, the guy got a job and was fired for asking for a raise(bosses!), you know how hectic they can get especially over things that are in their power to do, but just won’t do them so they CAN actually feel like bosses.
So after all these vicissitudes, the guy finally decided that enough is enough and he started his own affiliate marketing business call Nutryst, which is an affiliate network…
And the story that I’m telling you is true, you can go read the rest of it here if you’re willing…
What does John Crestani teach in his online course?
He teaches you how to build an online business, with lower start-up cost, this is if you buy his IM Jetset system where he teaches you, techniques building landing pages which can be done for next to nothing, but he recommends clickfunnels, which is also quite pricey.
And by the way ClickFunnels costs about 19/mo for 3 landing pages or funnels, it also has a $97/mo which has some cool features like access to high-converting funnels also called shared funnels with the option to build your own and a $297 pricing point for the Etison Suite, this gives you access to all the features such as affiliates tab and many more.
So as a beginner if you use CF as your landing page builder, which is really expensive, because it has some features that are only specific to it, like emails and free hosting, etc, and John wants you to use it, obviously the man focuses on quality, but also has subtle upsells in his model.
The upsell model helps people earn higher commissions, but as a beginner and you’re on the receiving end of it and it is not a favorable place to be in initially, it is only great when you’re online contraption is earning you your money back.
Anyways, after creating your squeeze page all you have to do is drive traffic to it, this training in some respect is similar to that which Russell Brunson offers to his students for free, but he[John] is charging for it, why? because he’s the best at what he does, his reputation precedes him!
My reservations about Super Affiliate System 3.0? The Discouraging Pricing model…
They mainly use paid ads! So traffic can be a problem if you’re a bit cash strapped, because all of these things add up as time goes by, because not only will you be paying for your traffic, you’ll be paying heavily for your squeeze page builder and this is discouraging to some because the initial start-up cost is so high…
People tend to fail because they are hedging up the way for people to become successful online, sure $997 is a lot, but another $97 a month is a bit of an inconvenience and another hedge, they seem to forget that the main reason people want to make money online is because:
People are either trying to make some extra money online
Want to create an extra stream of income.
Merely trying to stretch their budget(they hardly have enough to live on).
Some may just want more money and looking to invest in some business, but I don’t think it’s cool what they’re doing to beginners, they’re taking too much before they even give any value back to them, and this can be discouraging.
It’s a bit much especially if $997 is all you’ve got, because at the end of the day it is still a large amount of money.
What makes it unique as a product? What differentiates it from other online courses?
What makes it unique is actually its pricing model, why do I say that? Because while is is an expensive product the commission structure makes up for it. You get paid $460 per sale made…
Since it is a high-ticket program it is easier to recover the money you lost during the initial stages. You can also earn rather quickly with it.
When you build your online business using paid methods, it is quite easy to fast-track your results, but his course teaches you the pitfalls to avoid, and how to pay low for traffic & profits.
I know it is quite a model that he’s got cooked up isn’t it? So if you make ten sales a day it means you can live very comfortably with the commissions you make. What I also learned from John Crestani is that it takes the same amount of effort to get a high-ticket sale, as it is to get a low-ticket sale…so why not just do it?
It is also complete, there are no monthly obligations after purchasing the course, except the $97 or $297/month ClickFunnels builder used to create funnels and landing pages & considering that there is a free option to build landing pages and funnels, you can actually live with no monthly obligation except of course your monthly ad spend.
What is their course outline? And what can I expect?
If you’re wondering what this course has to offer, check it out below, it offers a ton of value, but NOT without taking first, keep that in mind if you’re considering to buy this course. Here’s the outline of the course in chronological order:
Week 1 – Setup
- How to make your first commission
- How to get approved to your first affiliate networks so you can start earning commissions
- How to set up your ads, presell pages, and affiliate links, no prior experience required
- How to setup facebook ads that convert on broad audiences
- How to leverage affiliate networks and their representatives so that they work for you, for free
Week 2 – Choosing Your Niche
- How to create the right mindset to help you succeed even if you’ve never been successful in any other business before
- How to figure out the niche and affiliate offers that will work best for you
- How to choose an ad network to specialize on
- How to create competitive advantages for yourself as an online marketer
Week 3 – Advanced Marketing Skills
- What copywriting is, and how you can write highly profitable headlines for your advertisements
5 keys to a profitable presell page
- How to tap into people’s deepest emotions to hypnotize them to buy
- A 17-step copywriting method that works
- Advanced optimization tactics that will allow you to take affiliate campaigns from barely breaking even, to being massively profitable
Week 4 – Facebook & Google Advertising
- How to create facebook advertising campaigns that generate clickthroughs and ROI
- How to stay compliant with Facebook’s complex and ever-changing policies so that you never get an ad account shutdown
- How to understand all the different metrics in advertising so that you can safely navigate your way to profitability
- How to leverage Google’s advertising network to consistently generate clicks and sales to your presell pages
Week 5 – Youtube Ads & Native Advertising
- How to setup Youtube ads so that you can get penny clicks, quick way to scale up profitably
- What native advertising is, and how you can use native advertising networks such as Taboola, Outbrain, and MGID to fuel your affiliate marketing business
- How to use a click tracker to do even more advanced optimization on your advertising campaigns.
- Secrets to profitable video ads on Facebook
- How to structure your advertising campaigns effectively
Week 6 – Scaling and Automation
- How to use survey funnels to supercharge your facebook conversion rates
- The $240k solar campaign case study
- How to scale affiliate campaigns from $1000/day profit, to $20,000+ per day profit
- How to hire and manage media buyers, and build an organization around your affiliate marketing campaigns
As you can see this course was created mainly with automation in mind, and big profits, the plan here is to work smart and not hard and at the same time, being able to scale your online business to any level you want.
What I Think Super Affiliate System Did Very Well?
Their training is exceptional in a number of instances…I believe that because John himself has built a successful online business, he understands that not everyone has the patience to keep building a website without seeing some results for months on end.
I think the training was created to this end, to shorten the waiting period, between initial start-up phases and paydays. Here’s what makes me think that this system is great:
- It focuses on paid methods, so you’ll always have traffic
- Gets results fast
- Very high commissions
- The training covers all aspects of affiliate marketing
- It also teaches you how to build a site
- Once you’ve set it up properly – it is easy to scale.
- you’re covered by the 30-day money-back guarantee from ClickBank
This is a real eye-opening course, and if you’re looking for something that will continue to add value to your online marketing training, I think that the Super Affiliate System definitely fits that criteria exceptionally well. As there are no monthly charges(it’s once-off) and it’s yours forever.
There were some inconveniences that I did not like about the Super Affiliate System 3.0…
Their system maybe profitable, it may be ethical, but what about the people…I think [John] could have done better by lowering some of his pricing points and getting rid of the upsells completely.
- There were expensive things that came up on the horizon
- Upsells ere unnecessary since the course is a high-ticket course
- He should have covered things like viral marketing, since this method can be profitable even without the paid traffic
- He teaches his students to build a website a bit too late in the training modules
He could have taught them how to save on building funnels, by simply creating a website and the building a landing page using free WordPress plugins. This could’ve gone a long way, and would have saved some of his students some money. Anyways, he has his ways & I have mine.
What I think of Super Affiliate System 3.0 as a whole? Final thoughts…
To tell you the truth this system is as legit as they come, but due to the nature of the tools, it can be kind of hard to build an online business with this system…
It is not for everybody, as you need to have a lot of initial start-up capital, which is actually in direct opposition to the affiliate marketing model, affiliate marketing is meant to be affordable. So is it worth the price? Yes.
Do I agree with its pricing points? No!
What is My Verdict about this program?
At the end of it all here is my final verdict on this course, and I declare it:Let me know what you guys think in the comments section, what your experiences have been with this course and what the support was like, and as always remember to share. 😉
Overall Ranking: 70 out of 100
Price: $997 + $1k(for driving traffic) + Upsells
Owner/s: John Crestani
Skill Level: Beginner – Advnaced